Scott's Going

Friday, January 06, 2006

6 Days

Yes, there's only six days now until I fly out of Auckland to The Big Apple. I've never been there, but the name suggests it's like a big styley over-priced computer that runs on a different operating system than every other city in the world. We shall see...

Anyway, I fly out on Fri the 13th then go over the date line and get to Tahiti for my stopover. Stay a night there, and fly to NYC on Fri the 13th again. Hmmm, lucky I'm not superstitious. But doing it twice just cancels it out, right?

I arrive in NYC at JFK airport Saturday afternoon then have to make my way into the city to meet up with TJ who is probably the main reason I'm going to the US. We'll stay there 4 nights I think. Will try to check out some sites like the Guggenheim, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty etc. But what I'm more looking forward to is New York culture like comedy and jazz clubs - I'll finally get to see if they're as cool as I've heard.

Ok, well that's a bit of an intro to what's going on. I'll fill you in with more on the way...

Scotty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Jangles said...

So whats the deal with lampshades?

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home