Scott's Going

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ciao MMVI

Hey hey,

I've made a quick dash to the otherside of the world back home for a few weeks. A side note here: J Bazz and I were looking at an altas one day and figured out if you drilled through the earth from NZ you'd get to somewhere in Spain. Anyway, with near-on 24hrs flying with a breif stopover in LA, I was pretty tired upon arrival but happy to be back for a relaxing time.

My olds picked me up from Auckland and then we met up with Melissa (sister) and drove down to Thames for a couple of days. Had a good dose of sun at Hot Water Beach near Whitianga yesterday, which I was in need of with the sun going down about 4pm back in London. The weather's pretty changeable here though with random showers every now and again.

I'm back in the bay soon and am heading over to Mother Jangles' soon for a few drinks while catching up with some buddies I haven't seen since Jan. Next weekend is the event I primarily made the voyage for; the wedding we've all been waiting for - Chuck & Deb's wedding. It's going to be a great party...

See you in '07... Happy New Years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home