Scott's Going

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

2006 - 1978 = 28

So I had my first birthday overseas yesterday and it went well. I might even stick around for one or two more. My great friends Jase and Sonya left this for me on the kitchen bench for breakfast (it's a hedgehog):


After work I met some friends a popular comedy club called the Comedy Store and had a great laugh. Man, the British comedians don't hold back and definitely have no regard for political correctness.


Yes, that is me wearing a tie! I got some temporary work at a stock brokers this week. It's general office work which isn't too taxing, so it's a good way to get back into work after over 2 months off. My favourite part of the day is when I take over security duties on the front desk (basically sitting down surfing the net or doing sudukas) for an hour then go and take my hour lunch break.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greame said...

Did Baz do his thumb bouncing trick on the table... down onit?

9:42 pm  
Blogger Jimmy Jangles said...

Mate, I am fucking impressed that The Professor has longer hair than me! Ian must be jealous. hahahahahahahahahahaa.

who broke the beaker?

1:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home